1. Watson Metal Masters
2. Jackson Hewitt
3. SRC Electrical
Best of Show
Fattest Fishbowl - Individual
Fattest Fishbowl - Group Division
1. Springfield Police Officers Association
2. Springfield Fire Department Local 152
3. Business 2 Business
Fattest Fishbowl - Businesses over 50 employees
1. AECI's Chili Factory (Associated Electric Cooperative)
2. Watson Metal Masters
Fattest Fishbowl - Event Sponsor
Lucas Oil Speedway
Join us for the 36th Annual Sertoma Chili Cook Off! #SertomaChili
Every square inch of the Springfield Exposition Center will be utilized to house the largest fundraising party southwest Missouri has ever seen, at least since last year's event. Expect multiple stages of talent and food galore mixed with a few cold beverages.
Tickets are $15 in advance or $18 at the door. To purchase your tickets, please click here. Tickets are also available at Casey's General Store locations and Hy-Vee.
INTERESTED IN PURCHASING DISCOUNTED BULK TICKETS?
Tickets are only $12 per person if you buy 30 or more. There are two options for those interested in bulk purchasing:
1. Purchase a block of tickets up front to either sell or give away to your customers, employees or clients.
2. Take tickets on consignment and only pay for the amount purchased.
If you are interested in purchasing this deal or for more information, please contact
Becky Lucas at (417) 866-8606.
February 25, 2017
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Springfield Expo Center
Helping the Boys & Girls Clubs of Springfield Since 1941.
The Sertoma Clubs are non-profit organizations that focus on raising money for charity, primarily sponsoring children charities in the Springfield and surrounding community. The organization is a member of Sertoma Inc. The organization has made great strides in giving back to the community through various activities and has raised and donated hundreds of thousands of dollars. Each club has a set of officers and a board of directors to oversee and guide the club’s activities and pursuits. The word Sertoma is an acronym for “SERvice TO MAnkind,” and the Sertoma Clubs exist for the “high and noble purpose of benefiting mankind at large.”
The Springfield area Sertoma Clubs focus on the needs of at risk youth in Southwest Missouri. Throughout our eight clubs we give on average over $300,000 per year to these causes. For more information on Sertoma, please contact Becky Lucas at (417) 886-8606.
Texas Hold'em tournament
Friday, February 24, 2017
6:00pm - 10:00pm
($50 at the door)
A $50 donation gets you a seat at the hottest game in town Friday night with prizes valued at over $2,000 to be awarded!
First Prize – Vegas Package
· Buy in to the World Series of Poker (June 2nd) $565 No Limit Hold'em at the Rio Casino in Las Vegas.
· $1,000 Visa Card
Second Prize – Downstream Package
• Two Night Suite Stay at Downstream Casino Resort (Executive Suite, $400 value. Any night - subject to availability)
• Dinner for Two at Red Oak Steakhouse ($150 value)
• Dinner for 2 at Legends Sports Bar ($35 value)
• Lunch for 2 at Wa Na Bée Déa Snack Bar (25 value)
• Lunch Buffet for 2 at Spring River Buffet ($20 value)
• 2 x Breakfast for 2 at Buffalo Grille ($25 value each)
• Pampering at Née Spa ($220 value)
• and $100 Free Play!
Third Prize – Guns N’ Roses Package
· 2 Tickets to Guns N’ Roses July 27th in St. Louis
· 1 Night at Downtown St. Louis Holiday Inn - Executive top floor suite
· Gas Card: $50
4th Place: $100 Visa Card
5th Place: $100 Visa Card
6th Place: $100 Visa Card
In addition, there will be a casino area for all our attendees on Friday night from 6 pm to 10 pm: featuring Black Jack, Craps, and Poker tables.
Saturday from 11 am to 4 pm: Black Jack, Craps, Poker, Roulette, 3 Card Poker, and Ultimate Texas Hold'em.
The Charities that will benefit from the Casino portion of the Sertoma Chili Cook Off are Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Ozarks and the
Boys & Girls Clubs of Springfield.
Friday night is a great time to pre-flight the venue!
TEXAS HOLD'EM - SWEET BANDS - BEER GARDEN